Monday, August 16, 2010

ZEST FOR LIFE

What do you get when you mix equal parts "thirst for knowledge" and "quest for living?"

ZEST FOR LIFE!
That just about sums up how I experience every breathing moment. It's out there for the taking and I'm on the Journey.
So.....after many years in my beloved Maine, I've made the decision to journey on. Life is calling. It's unclear as to what or where, I just know the time in now for me to venture forward.
First I must sell my condo on The Back Cove. It has been my home for three years. Life on the bay has been healing, thoughtful and full of
splendorIt's time to turn it over and let another share this magical place. You can take a virtual tour by clicking on the following link.
http://bit.ly/1RickerPark34. Maybe you know someone yearning for rooms with a view of the sea.
As Jimmy Buffett says, "Changes in latitude, changes in attitude." I'm looking forward.