Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Get Back In The Saddle.....


Get back in the saddle and ride.
Get back on the keyboard and write.

I've been feeling the absence from blogging. Was it winter hibernation, the lack of inspiration, or just putting too much energy and focus on other things? Maybe an equal measure of all three. Fortunately, I have a very prolific friend who reminds me that she too, takes breaks from writing. This "laying off," goes against all my training of "doing-doing" until perfection is achieved. I'm beginning to realize that perfection is a state of mind.

Well, my blogging is a choice so I've been able to let it slide. But now it's time to get back on the horse and ride. A break to the left coast has given me a sunny view on life. Different temperatures, different pace, a totally different groove. Clear the Maine winter cobwebs. Celebrate re-birth and a much appreciated early spring.

So I'm getting back in the saddle and letting my fingers dance across the keyboard. I have some LA stories, not from the red carpet, but from walking about. Stay posted for WHITE WOMAN WALKING!